Student Government: Academic Affairs Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Desirae Costello
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 1-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Dec. 31, 2013
Job Number: 0008-0419-2012
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 29, 2012
An advisory board to the ASUCD Senate on all academic matters - the Academic Affairs Commission is responsible for reviewing and recommending policies on academic issues concerning the student body.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Attend weekly commission meetings on Mondays at 7:10 PM.
2. Attend at least one Senate meeting per quarter.
3. Research any current or pending issues or legislation of relevance
4. Help plan and execute programs.
2. Good writing and communication skills.
3. Positive attitude.
4. Willing to work
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.