Student Government: Research and Data Committee Chairperson
Name: Julian Garcia
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 6-10 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: May 24, 2021
End Date: June 4, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4196-2021
Last Date to Apply: May 14, 2021
Responsible for leading and representing the Research and Data Committee, a committee that provides data on topics of interest to ASUCD bodies and members.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Be the head representative of the committee
- Run weekly meetings to plan and execute projects to obtain data on behalf of ASUCD bodies
- Delegate tasks to committee members and follow up on progress
- Connect with ASUCD bodies interested in receiving assistance from the committee and explain how they can request a survey
- Updating ASUCD bodies on the progress of their requested survey as well as presenting results of the survey
- Maintain relationships with the committee's adopted ASUCD Senators and faculty mentor(s)
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Familiarity and/or experience with survey writing, distribution, and analysis
- Leadership experience and leadership skills
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.