Student Government: Undergraduate Student Parent Committee Vice-Chair
Name: Nora Martinez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Sept. 20, 2021
End Date: June 4, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4204-2021
Last Date to Apply: May 26, 2021
The purpose of the Undergraduate Student Parent Committee is to bring awareness to the issues pertaining to the undergraduate student parent population and to bridge the gap between the respective student body and ASUCD.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly USPC meetings
- Help hire USPC committee members
- Contribute to the planning and running of USPC events, projects, and advocacy efforts
- Commitment to UC Davis Principled of Community
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Previous experience in ASUCD is not required; applicants of a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.