Mental Health Initiative: Graphic Design Team Member
Name: Aparna Manoj
You can visit the Mental Health Initiative website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 3-5 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Aug. 16, 2021
End Date: June 15, 2022
Job Number: 0037-4217-2021
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 10, 2021
As a Graphic Design Team Member and working with Creative Media Graphics & Marketing teams, you will be in charge of the overall branding of MHI within ASUCD Branding Guidelines and Social Media Policies and Guidelines, by making posts for our social media. You will be part of a team of graphic designers and be led by the Graphic Design Coordinator. This is not a board position, but you will be a team member of MHI.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Attend all graphics meetings held by the Graphic Design Coordinator.
- Be responsible for all graphics assigned to you by the deadline.
- Bring creative ideas to the table for themes of posts.
- Past graphic design experience required.
- Be able to work collaboratively.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please UC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.