Mental Health Initiative: Graphic Design Coordinator
Name: Aparna Manoj
You can visit the Mental Health Initiative website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 4-6 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances..
Start Date: Aug. 16, 2021
End Date: June 15, 2022
Job Number: 0037-4218-2021
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 10, 2021
The Graphic Design Coordinator will lead a team of 3 or 4 graphic designers within the Publicity Committee. Their primary responsibility will be to communicate effectively to graphics team and publicity team to stay on top of deadlines. They will also be a Board Member of MHI. They will also work with the Creative Media graphics team on graphic designs, following ASUCD Branding Guidelines.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Attend all publicity meetings and hold graphics meetings.
- Manage graphics team and keep team on track for deadlines.
- Responsibility for the creative vision and branding of all MHI graphics.
- Work with the Creative Media graphic team on graphic designs.
- Previous leadership experience required.
- Graphic design background preferred.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please UC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.