Mental Health Initiative: Programming Coordinator (4)
Name: Aparna Manoj
You can visit the Mental Health Initiative website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $14.00/hr (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks & hours paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approx. 4 hrs/wk during Fall Quarter, 6hrs/wk in Winter and Spring depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified commitment are considered additional volunteer hours.
Start Date: Sept. 27, 2021
End Date: June 4, 2022
Job Number: 0037-4224-2021
Last Date to Apply: July 18, 2021
Programming coordinators organize all programming material (workshops, panels, etc) for the Mental Health Conference and Mental Health Awareness month and the lead for the Programming committee.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Checking the MHI programming email regularly to maintain partnerships with people interested in joining Conference or MHAM
- Leading the programming committee by outlining their duties and ensuring essential deadlines are met
- Overseeing the committee in contacting potential workshop hosts via email, phone, or in-person/online meetings, and assisting the committee in their duties
- Previous event-planning experience preferred but not required
- Strong organizational and professional communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.