Entertainment Council: Design Director
Name: Ashley Hicks
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $14.00/hr(pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Approx. 8 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified requirement will be considered additional volunteer experience
Start Date: Sept. 27, 2021
End Date: June 4, 2022
Job Number: 0002-4281-2021
Last Date to Apply: June 6, 2021
Assist the Unit Director in planning and organizing events for the students of UC Davis.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Help plan posters and graphics for upcoming ASUCD events working with Creative Media graphics team
- Work with director and promotions to help organize campaigns
- Help create social media posts for Entertainment Council working with Creative Media & IT units
- Adobe Photoshop and Digital Editing Skills
- Previous Entertainment Council experience preferred
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.