Student Government: Undergraduate Representative - ASUCD Entrepreneurship Fund Advisory Committee
Name: Melanie Maemura
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: varies/ quarter
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Feb. 28, 2013
Job Number: 0008-0429-2012
Last Date to Apply: April 11, 2012
To serve as the undergraduate representative on the ASUCD Entreneurship Fund Advisory Committee
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Hold office hours to assist grant-seekers with application questions
2. Help with outreach to students and with publicity efforts
3. Keep regular contact with the ASUCD Controller
1. Organization and communication skills
2. Basic understanding of entrepeneurship and business
3. Able to commit at least 3 hours a week
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.