Mental Health Initiative: Point Director
Name: Ryan Manriquez
You can visit the Mental Health Initiative website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $14.25/hour (pending budget approval- refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 6 hours per week in Fall, 8 hours per week in Winter and Spring. Hours may vary depending on individual circumstances. Any hours beyond specified commitment will be considered additional volunteer experience.
Start Date: Sept. 27, 2021
End Date: June 4, 2022
Job Number: 0037-4295-2021
Last Date to Apply: June 13, 2021
Charged with managing and overseeing the Mental Health Initiative.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Managing and overseeing the ASUCD Mental Health Initiative.
- Quarterky reports to the ASUCD Senate.
- Networking with other mental health resources and organizations on campus including Student Health and Counseling Services, Each Aggie Matters, Etc.
- Manage and oversee other Mental Health Initiative events such as Mental Health Awareness month.
- Work with Creative Media in the areas of marketing and outreach.
- Work with ASUCD Business Manager and ASUCD Controller to ensure that operational practices comply with ASUCD/ UC Davis policies and procedures.
- Maintain unit policies and procedures.
- Review and evaluate unit budget.
- Develop and track metrics within unit to drive decisions and present with quarterly reports.
- Act as the point person to resolve issues within the unit. Bring larger issues to the attention of the ASUCD President and ASUCD Business Manager.
- Perform administrative duties and work independently.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Proficient with GSuite and Microsoft Word.
- Understanding of periodic finance and accounting preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Ability to organize complex logistical planning.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please UC Davis Principles of Community
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.