Student Government: Research and Data Committee Researchers
Name: Stephen Fujimoto
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 4-5 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2021
End Date: June 4, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4314-2021
Last Date to Apply: July 27, 2021
Collaborate with other members of the committee to conduct surveys, collect data, and analyze data.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend committee meetings to discuss current and upcoming projects.
- Write appropriate and clear survey questions.
- Assist in compliling and summarizing results into reports and presentations.
- Interest in survey creation and analysis.
- Ability to learn and research new topics quickly and accurately.
- Dependable and hardworking.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.