Student Government: Legislative Aide for Senator Harris Razaqi
Name: Harris Razaqi
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2021
End Date: June 1, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4316-2021
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 1, 2021
Support Senator Razaqi in weekly projects and write legislation alongside Senator Razaqi.
No previous experience in ASUCD is required.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly Senate meetings
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Collaborate on hands-on projects outside of legislation
- Write and review legislation
- Attend weekly commission meetings
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.