Student Government: Chief of Staff for Senator Harris Razaqi
Name: Harris Razaqi
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2021
End Date: June 1, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4318-2021
Last Date to Apply: July 8, 2021
Support Senator Razaqi in weekly projects and manage the staff alongside Senator Razaqi.
No previous experience in ASUCD is required.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly Senate meetings
- Attend commission and adopted Unit meetings
- Manage the staff and guide them in the correct direction
- Update Senator Razaqi on key topics or events that may impact the student body
- Lead weekly staff meetings and collaborate on legislation as well as other projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focused mentality
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.