Student Government: Outreach Director for Senator Harris Razaqi
Name: Harris Razaqi
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 1, 2021
End Date: June 1, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4319-2021
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 22, 2021
Support Senator Razaqi in weekly projects as well as maintaining and creating relationships with UC Davis. Helping to grow the relationship between ASUCD and communities on campus. No previous experience in ASUCD is required.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly Senate meetings
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend weekly commission meetings
- Collaborate alongside organizations on campus to ensure their voices are heard
- Collaborate alongside Senator Razaqi and Chief of Staff to develop leads and/or new project ideas
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong sense of community
- Strong time management skills
- Good understanding of UC Davis climate and communities here
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.