Student Government: External Affairs Commission Chair
Name: Emily Alice Gerhart
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Start Date: April 8, 2013
End Date: June 21, 2013
Job Number: 0008-0432-2013
Last Date to Apply: March 21, 2013
. To oversee the operations of the External Affairs Commission
. Report and recommend legislature to the . ASUCD Senate on behalf of the commission
. Encourage good community relations.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Chair weekly EAC meetings Tuesdays from 5:00-7:00pm.
2. Attend weekly Senate meetings Thursdays at 6:10pm.
3. Foster good relations between the City of Davis, University officials and the student body through dialogue and programs.
4. Keep proper records of Commission activities.
5. Chair EAC interviewing committees.
1. Report and technical writing skills
2. ability to communicate clearly and directly.
3. Willingness to learn and to benefit the student body through civil service.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.