Student Government: Aggie Public Arts Committee Member
Name: Emily A Gerhart
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 4 hrs/wk
Start Date: Oct. 9, 2012
End Date: June 30, 2013
Job Number: 0008-0435-2012
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 2, 2012
Looking for students interested in joining a team of artists, designers, planners, etc. to help make our campus more beautiful, and to make the Arts more accessible on campus. Committee members will help create and implement public art projects of all mediums on campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- look for opportunities to create campus beautification projects
- public outreach/publicity
- organize events, activities, design competitions
- design artwork/find artists to do projects
- knowledge/interest in public art, the Arts, campus administration
- strong written, verbal and design skills
- enthusiasm, dedication, and creativity
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.