Picnic Day: Graphics Director
Name: Amanda Portier
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: Volunteer w/One-Time Stipend of $1100.00 paid after completion of duties. (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx 10-15 hrs/wk hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified hours per week are considered volunteer educational experience.
Start Date: Sept. 16, 2021
End Date: June 5, 2022
Job Number: 0004-4364-2021
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 23, 2021
Collaborating with ASUCD Creative Media Graphics team & IT, design all visual and graphic identity for Picnic Day, including the logo, posters, t-shirts, letterhead, schedule of events, Facebook banner, flyers, and other graphic material requested by Picnic Day Directors according to the ASUCD Branding Guidelines and Social Media Policies and Guidelines.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Design all official Picnic Day graphics in collaboration with Creative Media.
- Collaborate with Cal Aggie Alumni Association in designing two page spread in UCD Magazine
- Publish and prepare schedule of events
- Attend weekly Board meetings
- Attend mandatory office hours
- Hire, train, lead Assistant Directors
- Prepare end-of-year report
- Time Management
- Communication skills
- Responsible & Respectful
- Must have/bring in portfolio
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.