Unitrans: Payroll Assistant
Name: Carlos Andres Muniz
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-10 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-4371-2021
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 22, 2021
Assist the Payroll Manager in processing biweekly payroll and cooperate with the other assistants to complete projects.The successful candidate may hold this position through expected graduation date based onsatisfactory performance in the position.Unitrans is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Assist the Payroll Manager in processing biweekly payroll and cooperate with other assistants to complete projects.
The successful candidate may hold this position through expected graduation date based on satisfactory performances in the position.
Unitrans is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist in processing employee timecards
- Maintain records of employee hours
- Answer payroll questions
- Organize information into excel spreadsheets
- Coordinate tasks with other assistants and the PRM
- Regularly check email for tasks and payroll updates
- Must meet deadlines set by PRM and communicate
- CAN WORK REMOTELY
No experience is required, but familiarity with Excel, online filing systems, and Adobe PDFs is beneficial. Must be comfortable handling confidential information and maintain professionalism. Work hours are flexible, although must be available every other Sunday (unless a valid reason) to close the pay period. Knowledge of Unitrans operations is preferred.
- Develop customer service and interpersonal skills and gain experience working to many different kinds of people.
- Develop and improve critical thinking, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Potential to develop professional networking relationships for future career paths.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.