Executive Office: Executive Staffer
Name: Sasha Lyons
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 20, 2021
End Date: June 4, 2022
Job Number: 0035-4388-2021
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 12, 2021
Serve as one of the primary staffers, advisors, and assistants to ASUCD Executive Office leadership, including the ASUCD President and ASUCD Internal Vice President.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Represents the ASUCD Executive Office through several capacities, including but not limited to:
- Conduct research and prepare briefings for the ASUCD President, Internal Vice President, and Chief of Staff.
- Collaborate on advocacy projects with the ASUCD President, Internal Vice President, and Chief of Staff
- Meet with student organizations and campus administration to assess the needs of the student body
- Serving on Executive Office Task Forces
- Help improve/reform ASUCD policies and practices via legislation
- Assist in the overall development of the ASUCD Executive Office
- Hard worker
- Ability to work with others
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience with ASUCD is not required. Individuals of all majors, backgrounds, and interests are encouraged to apply.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.