Student Government: ASUCD Court Associate Justice
Name: Mariah K. Watson
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-3 hours/week
Start Date: Jan. 3, 2016
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-0441-2015
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 3, 2015
The ASUCD Court is responsible for interpreting the wording of the ASUCD Constitution and legislation enacted pursuant to the Constitution. Once appointed, members of the court serve for the remainder of their membership in ASUCD, as long as it does not exceed four years.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Interpret the wording of the ASUCD Constitution and legislation enacted pursuant to the Constitution.
- Review previously enacted legislation made by the Senate
- Review complaints regarding the Elections Committee or any other office or body of ASUCD.
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with ASUCD procedures
- Critical analysis/thinking
- Time management skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.