Student Government: Office of the Transfer Student Representative: Deputy Chief of Staff
Name: Tariq Azim
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 6-8hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Oct. 3, 2021
End Date: May 28, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4420-2021
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 16, 2021
Assist the Chief of Staff in fulfilling their duties and day-to-day activities
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Meet with the Chief of Staff regularly.
- Attend all meetings of the office's Administrative Committee and take detailed notes.
- Maintain communication with members of the office.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the Chief of Staff and/or Transfer Student Representative.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills and the ability to clearly and concisely present information and effectively communicate to members of the OTSR, other entities of ASUCD, and the general student body.
- Interest in transfer student issues.
- Strong organization skills.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.