Student Government: Library Committee Chair
Name: Brittany Mason
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 2-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Sept. 22, 2021
End Date: June 15, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4422-2021
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 13, 2021
Organize, coordinate, and oversee all committee activities and new projects.
Recommend and implement relevant programs, ideas, and projects.
Represent the committees decisions to the Librarian(s).
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Hold bi-weekly Library Committee Meetings
2. Hold quarterly meetings with the facility librarian
3. Collaborate with the facility librarian on projects
4. Plan and execute program events
5. Facilitate 3 to 5 tabling events a quarter
6. Help, guide, and work with committee members.
- Communication Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Good understanding of the committee and its goal to serve students
- Good understanding of the library’s facilities
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.