Unitrans: Support Services Supervisor
Name: Christian Reynoso
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 12 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-4499-2021
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 17, 2021
To upkeep the cleanliness of the Unitrans vehicles and to provide help and leadership to fellow employees.
The successful candidate may hold this position through expected graduation date based on satisfactory performance in the position.
Unitrans is an equal employment opportunity.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Supervising all Support Services Assistants.
- Running the vehicle washer.
- Parking vehicles after cleaning.
- Driving the employee shuttle.
- Must have experience as an SS Assistant or Unitrans Driver.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Able to work two weekend shifts per month.
- Willingness to teach others and provide a good example of ethics and good working environment.
- Develop management and interpersonal skills and gain experience talking to many different kinds of people.
- Learn how to take on a leadership/authoritative role.
- Work in a friendly, comfortable environment.
- Hours are flexible
- Become a part of the Unitrans family and make friends for life.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.