Student Government: Elections Committee Chairperson
Name: Radhika Gawde
Payrate: Volunteer w/Bi-Weekly Stipend of $75.00/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 5-6 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances. Any hours beyond specified commitment will be considered additional volunteer experience.
Start Date: Oct. 11, 2021
End Date: Nov. 20, 2021
Job Number: 0008-4500-2021
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 4, 2021
To assist with running quarterly ASUCD elections consistent with Chapter 4 of the bylaws.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
○ Lead Committee Members to organize and carry out elections
○ Outreach to students, student organizations, etc to provide information regarding elections
○ Assess violations of Chapter 4 of the bylaws, as is pursuant to Chapter 4
○ Knowledge of Student Government Operations
○ Ability to make impartial decisions
○ Strong communication skills and time management
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.