Student Government: Senator
Name: Rebecca Sterling
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 10-13 hours/week
Start Date: Nov. 7, 2012
End Date: Nov. 29, 2012
Job Number: 0008-0451-2012
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 7, 2012
Serve as one of the 12 elected officials on the ASUCD Senate.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly senate meetings
- Attend commission meetings every week
- Hold 4 office hours a week, at least 2 public
- Understand the Association's operations and budget
- Be aware of current events on campus
Strong communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.