Student Government: STEM Committee Member
Name: Aaron Wright
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 3-5 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 28, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4521-2021
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 17, 2021
STEM Committee looks to incorporate STEM expertise into the operations of the Association, promote access and equity within STEM, and coordinate various outreach and student participation efforts.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly STEM Committee meetings
- Contribute to and actively participate in the planning and running of events put on by the STEM Committee
- Passion for STEM and the welfare of students on campus
- Commitment to meeting attendance and punctuality
- Commitment to UC Davis Principles of Community
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.