Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Communications Director
Name: Eustacio Alamilla
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: Volunteer w/ Bi-weekly Stipend with $75/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approximately 5-6 hours per week depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified commitment are considered additional volunteer experience.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: April 15, 2022
Job Number: 0032-4531-2021
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 17, 2021
To assist in managing the operations of the HAUS Unit. And support the unit by working on projects that help bring awarness to the unit within the student body.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Execute a marketing plan for Housing Day 2022
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly staff meetings via Zoom
- Meet with various housing-related task forces within ASUCD
- In consultation with Creative Media for all Graphic design, including creating posters, flyers, social media content/management, and video graphics within in UCD Social Media Policy & Guidelines
- Other tasks requested by ASUCD Unit Director
- Creativity and flexibility; ability to contribute to a variety of projects being carried out by a diverse group of staffers.
- Intermediate-Advanced graphic design experience
- Strong task ethic and a passion for affordable housing advocacy on behalf of UC Davis students
- Ability to complete tasks independently yet stay connected with HAUS Unit Director and staff
- Experience with project management and event planning preferred
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.