Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Event Coordinator
Name: Eustacio Alamilla
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 4 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 20, 2022
Job Number: 0032-4535-2021
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 17, 2021
The Event coordinator collaborates alongside the Unit Director and Outreach Director in planning and executing Housing Day, and other events hosted by the Unit.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Create the layout plan for Housing Week
- Plan and execute any events hosted by the Unit
- Coordinate with venue and suppliers for the day of the event
- Must be able to attend Housing Week
- Organizational Skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.