Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: External Outreach Volunteer
Name: Eustacio Alamilla
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified requirement will be considered additional volunteer experience.
Start Date: Nov. 9, 2021
End Date: June 20, 2022
Job Number: 0032-4536-2021
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 8, 2021
To promote HAUS to the Davis community and work as a liaison between HAUS and apartment complexes.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Communicate with apartment complexes on a weekly basis
- Volunteer at Housing Day 2022
- Assist social media manager in marketing collaborating with ASUCD Creative Media and within UCD Social Media Policy & Guidelines
- Good public speaking skills
- Good writing skills
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.