Student Government: Outreach Assembly Members & Alternates
Name: Kate Calderazzo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2013
End Date: June 15, 2014
Job Number: 0008-0454-2013
Last Date to Apply: May 15, 2013
Outreach Assembly is the outreach arm of ASUCD. Members are involved with the fostering of communication between on-campus clubs and ASUCD, as well as educating ASUCD about the current needs of the student body.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings from 7:10 - 9:00 on Wednesday nights
- Actively participate in the planning and attending Outreach Assembly projects, events and programs
- Have an interest in student clubs and student government.
- Be timely and reliable.
- Have ideas to create a more cohesive campus.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.