Student Government: Student Advocate Office General Staff
Name: Devin Santiago-Vergara
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified requirement will be considered additional volunteer experience.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 4, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4550-2021
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 27, 2021
Assist Student Advocate in their duties to advocate for all individuals within the diverse student population at UC Davis
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly SAO staff meetings
- Assist Student Advocate and Division Directors in their work
- Case advising
No experience required!
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.