Executive Office: Executive Staffer/Community Outreach Task Force Member
Name: Sasha Lyons
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 3-5 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Nov. 5, 2021
End Date: June 11, 2022
Job Number: 0035-4551-2021
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 31, 2021
To assist the Chair with increasing the visibility of ASUCD and the Executive Office in the student community and to develop relationships between the Executive Office and other student organizations on campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Creating content for a potential ASUCD newsletter and/or blog, this includes writing and editing, bringing UC Davis stories to life
- Creating presentations for student organizations about ASUCD
- Reaching out to student organizations to present about ASUCD and talk about involvement opportunities and building relationships between RSO's and ASUCD
- Collaborating with team members to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and hard working
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good research skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Strong presentation skills a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of AP style a plus, but not required
- No prior experience with ASUCD required
- Individuals of all majors, backgrounds, and interests are encouraged to apply
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.