Executive Office: Executive Staffer/Infrastructure Improvement Advocate
Name: Sasha Lyons
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Nov. 5, 2021
End Date: June 11, 2022
Job Number: 0035-4552-2021
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 31, 2021
To assist the Chair with identifying basic infrastructure (sidewalks, bike paths, etc.) on University grounds that are in need of repair and helping to collect data on these needs and advocating for them with the Administration.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attending meetings and reporting on progress
- Collecting data such as photos and measurements of infrastructure damage
- Producing a report with collected data
- Presenting finding to Admin, ASUCD Senate and other relevant parties
- Must have a device that can take digital photos that can be uploaded to the internet
- Must be able to spend prolonged periods of time outside on campus
- Knowledge of Google Suite preferred
- Proficiency with ArcGIS a plus but not required
- No prior experience with ASUCD required
- Individuals of all backgrounds, majors, and interests are encouraged to apply
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.