Executive Office: Executive Staffer/Donation Drive Task Force Member
Name: Sasha Lyons
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 3-5 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Nov. 5, 2021
End Date: June 11, 2022
Job Number: 0035-4554-2021
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 31, 2021
To assist Chair in planning a donation event to help low-income students receive housing necessities.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Attending meetings and reporting progress
- Meeting with campus organizations for collaboration or knowledge sharing - Assisting in developing a budget for the event
- Assisting with the planning, organizing, and implementation of the event
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Good research skills
Willingness to learn and collaborate with others
A passion for helping students
No previous experience with ASUCD required
Individuals from all majors, backgrounds, and interests are encouraged to apply
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural comptency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.