Executive Office: Executive Staffer/Alternative Crisis Response Task Force
Name: Sasha Lyons
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 3-5 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Nov. 5, 2021
End Date: June 11, 2022
Job Number: 0035-4555-2021
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 31, 2021
To assist the Chair in advocating on behalf of students for better mental health resources and responses from UC Davis.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Attending meetings, including with UC Davis Admin
- Providing the student experience and perspective in Admin meetings
- Surveying the student body to better understand what mental health resources they want
- Possibly working with Associate Vice Chancellor Vu on a project to make campus safer for students
Good communication skills, written and verbal
Passion for mental health advocacy
Attention to detail
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.