Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Marketing Manager
Name: Eustacio Alamilla
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 14, 2022
Job Number: 0032-4564-2021
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 8, 2021
The Marketing Manager creates and organizes content in collaboration with ASUCD Creative Media and within UCD Social Media Policy & Guidelines on all HAUS related social media and expands outreach to the greater community.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Manage marketing calendar and social media contents in collaboration with Creative Media and within UCD Social Media Policy & Guidelines
- Generate outreach strategies to promote the unit
- Collaborate with other departments on campus to expand outreach to the greater student population
- Attend mandatory weekly meetings
- Must be able to attend Housing Day
- Organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.