Executive Office: Community Outreach Task Force Chair
Name: Ryan Manriquez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 3-5 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Nov. 15, 2021
End Date: June 11, 2022
Job Number: 0035-4568-2021
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 12, 2021
To lead the Community Outreach Task Force and members to build newsletter, blog, and relationships with registered student organizations (RSO's). To participate in ongoing meetings with the Executive Office to help the task force.
Promote ASUCD services, events, and opportunities to the student body, spearhead RSO outreach initiatives, and relaunch the ASUCD Executive Office newsletter and blog. Serve as the main outreach body of the Executive Office.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meeting to report progress
- Lead team meetings to train members and work on projects
- Assist in hiring team members
- Maintain relationships with campus partners that have a stake in this project.
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Experience collaborating with others
- ASUCD experience not required
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.