Executive Office: Executive Staffer/Fun Task Force Member
Name: Sasha Lyons
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 3-5 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Nov. 29, 2021
End Date: June 11, 2022
Job Number: 0035-4578-2021
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 21, 2021
To assist Chair in creating or identifying events for ASUCD members to attend to build camaraderie, increase morale, and have fun.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Attending meetings
- Planning events, booking locations, budgeting for materials, etc.
- Reaching out to ASUCD members to attend their events or promote our events
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail
Enjoys working with others
No prior ASUCD or event planning experience necessary
Individuals of all majors, backgrounds, and interests are encouraged to apply
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.