Executive Office: Executive Staffer
Name: Sasha Lyons
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Nov. 29, 2021
End Date: June 11, 2022
Job Number: 0035-4579-2021
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 28, 2021
Serve as one of the primary staffers, advisors, and assistants to ASUCD Executive Office leadership, including the ASUCD President and ASUCD Vice President.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Represents the ASUCD Executive Office through several capacities, including but not limited to:
- Conduct research and prepare briefings for the ASUCD President, Internal Vice President, and Chief of Staff.
- Collaborate on advocacy projects with the ASUCD President, Internal Vice President, and Chief of Staff
- Meet with student organizations and campus administration to assess the needs of the student body
- Serving on Executive Office Task Forces
- Help improve/ reform ASUCD policies and practices via legislation
- Assist in the overall development of the ASUCD Executive Office
Ability to work with others
Strong written and oral communication skills
prior experience with ASUCD is not required
Individuals of all majors, backgrounds, and interests are encouraged to apply
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- UC Davis Principles of Community
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.