Student Government: Undergraduate Student Parent Committee (USPC) Chairperson
Name: Ashley Chan
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 2-4 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 9, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4584-2021
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 30, 2021
The purpose of the Undergraduate Student Parent Committee is to bring awareness to the issues pertaining to the undergraduate student parent population and to bridge the gap between the respective student body and ASUCD.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Keeps track of meeting agendas and minutes, and ensures that copies are shared with SGAO
- Authors relevant legislation and spearheads virtual events regarding issues related to USPC
- Hires new commissioners to maintain bylawful commission membership
- Committment to UC Davis Principles of community
- Strong organizational, communicationm and time management skills
- Previous in ASUCD is not required; applicants of a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.