Student Government: Research and Data Committee Researcher
Name: Stephen Fujimoto
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 2-5 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Feb. 1, 2022
End Date: June 4, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4585-2021
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 5, 2022
Collaborate with other members of the committee to conduct surveys, collect data, and analyze data.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend committee meetings to discuss current and upcoming projects
- Write appropriate and clear survey questions
- Assist in compiling and summarizing results into reports and presentations
- Interest in survey creation and analysis
- Ability to learn and research new topics quickly and accurately
- Dependable and hardworking
- Skills in creating social media materials, presentations, and/or data visualizations are a plus!
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.