Picnic Day: Business Assistant Director
Name: Anavi Arora
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Jan. 10, 2022
End Date: May 1, 2022
Job Number: 0004-4597-2021
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 2, 2022
To assist the Business Director contact and reach out to sponsors, manage the Picnic Day budget, and serve as a member of the Picnic Day board.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Contact sponsors and advertise Picnic Day to sponsors
- Manage Picnic Day budget
- Serve as member of the Picnic Day Board
- Collobrate with fellow assistant directors and business director
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with teamwork
- Time management skills
- Budget managing experience preferred
- Advertising/marketing skills preferred
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to this position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.