Student Government: ASUCD Court - Attorney General
Name: Alexis Caligiuri
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-10 per week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 11, 2015
Job Number: 0008-0460-2015
Last Date to Apply: April 9, 2015
The Attorney General shall serve as the primary litigating authority within ASUCD
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- To investigate misconduct by any ASUCD official or body
- To research, review, and advise on inconsistencies within the Governing documents
- May undertake litigatory code of a Petitioner whom chooses the Attorney General
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Hard working
- Rules oriented
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.