Picnic Day: Technical Assistant Director
Name: Hritvik Agarwal
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Jan. 10, 2022
End Date: June 5, 2022
Job Number: 0004-4606-2021
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 2, 2022
Assist technical director with planning for Picnic Day and help keep things running smoothly on Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Design and maintain the Picnic Day website
- Organize and manage sound systems for Picnic Day
- Effective communicator
- Comfortable collobrating with tech and willing to learn new skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Experience with websites or sound equipment a plus but not required
- Please list previous experience aas it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.