Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Housing Specialist
Name: Eustacio Alamilla
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 3-4 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 20, 2022
Job Number: 0032-4613-2021
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 5, 2021
To lead the units efforts in finding and researching all of housing options available to students in the city of Davis. By doing so they can comprise and organize any and all housing options for the units use.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend unit meetings
- Attend outreach and other meetings needed
- Research housing options in Davis and what each complex offers to students
- Update Housing list
- Be aware of housing options in the city of Davis
- Research housing options and what each offer
- Be organized and a self-leader
- Be able to constantly check on housing listings for updates
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.