Student Government: DREAM Committee Member
Name: Jared Lopez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-4 hrs/wk
Start Date: Jan. 17, 2022
End Date: June 10, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4615-2021
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 16, 2022
As a DREAM committee member, you will join the front line in advocating to create resources for AB540 and undocumented students by working closely with ASUCD, the AB540 and Undocumented Student Center, and various campus organizations. You will advocate for the rights of UC Davis students.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attending weekly meetings
- Organize events, workshops, ASUCD bills, etc.
A passion for advocating for the rights of AB540, undocumented, and immigrant students.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.