Executive Office: Legislative Director to the ASUCD President
Name: Ryan Manriquez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 14, 2022
End Date: June 11, 2022
Job Number: 0035-4633-2021
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 7, 2022
To assist the ASUCD President with writing legislation and keeping the ASUCD President informed on legislation passing through the ASUCD Senate.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Write ASUCD legislation
- Research ASUCD legislation
- Update President on ASUCD legislation
- Having previous ASUCD experience is highly encouraged
- Having previous legislative experience highly encouraged
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- UC Davis Principles of Community
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.