Student Government: Chief of Staff for Senator Celeste Palmer
Name: Celeste Palmer
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/week
Start Date: Jan. 24, 2022
End Date: Dec. 1, 2022
Job Number: 0008-4635-2021
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 12, 2022
Serve as an advisor and aid for Senator Palmer.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
• Assist the Senator through several capacities, including, but not limited to:
➢ Conducting research and preparing briefings.
➢ Working on advocacy projects with the Senator.
➢ Meet with student organizations and ASUCD Commissions.
➢ Assist with writing legislation.
• Hard Worker
• Ability to work with others
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Prior experience with ASUCD is not required, students of all majors are welcome
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.