Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Housing Data Analysis
Name: Eustacio Alamilla
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approximately 3-4 hours per week, depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 20, 2022
Job Number: 0032-4637-2021
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 16, 2022
Serve as the Unit's main leaders in collecting data from the student body in order to understand the ongoing housing conditions that students face.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Collect data for the unit
- Constantly do outreach to connect with students
- Generate surveys and find other methods to collect data
- Be able to creatively conduct outreach to the student body
- Collect data
- Know how to use apps like Excel, Word, Google Form
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.