Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Housing Day Volunteer
Name: Eustacio Alamilla
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 2-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 1, 2022
Job Number: 0032-4638-2021
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 1, 2022
To assist in planning and setting up for various events of Housing Week, especially in the operations of Housing Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly staff meetings
- Help set up or the days of Housing Week
- Support the unit during Housing Week and other tasks requested by the HAUS Unit Director
- Creativity and flexibility; ability to contribute to a variety of projects being carried out by a diverse group of staffers.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for affordable housing advocacy on behalf of UC Davis students
- Ability to work independently yet stay connected with HAUS Unit Director and staff
- Experience with project management and event planning preferred
- Previous experience in ASUCD is not required; applicants of a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.