Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Outreach Director
Name: Eustacio Alamilla
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: Volunteer w/Bi-Weekly Stipend of $75.00/week. (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-5 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 14, 2022
Job Number: 0032-4647-2021
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 16, 2022
Manage team of volunteers to enhance the unit’s presence on campus and the city of Davis, in order to bridge the gap between students and property managers.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
• Uphold the unit’s brand and mission
• Lead team of volunteer staff and manage working hours
• Nurture relationships between HAUS and property managers
• Create marketing strategies to expand the unit’s presence on campus
• Provide excellent customer service for vendors taking part in Housing Day
• Facilitate weekly staff meetings for volunteer advisors
• Support Unit Director in planning developing sustainable strategies for successful future events
• Organizational skills/time management
• Eager to learn
• Positive attitude
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.